Vanquest Trident -32 Backpack
TRIDENT-32 New Features: (1) Low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels (2) User configurable updated padded dividers (3) Improved suspension system (new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry (4) Redesigned collapsible side bottle/tripod pocket
TRIDENT-32 backpack is the big brother of our very popular TRIDENT-21™ backpack in a larger, more versatile form. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side, just like a sling pack
The new TRIDENT-32 is 32 liters in total capacity (11 liters larger than the TRIDENT-21), with improved ergonomic shoulder straps, breathable back panel and a removable pull forward adjustable padded waist belt. Updated collapsible side bottle pocket ready to carry your drink container or tripod with included elastic tie down. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment is lined with quilted loop and four configurable dividers providing extra protection and organization for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 17" laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a slingpack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front and retain it with a side gear handle. Total 45 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 6 liters of water at once. Hydration hose can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile Laser-cut Hypalon and Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible and offers ID patch real estate. Interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Using ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, the TRIDENT is a compact day pack ready to handle any tough situations.
Specs & Features
- NEW: Redesigned collapsible side water bottle/ tripod pocket
- NEW: Low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels
- NEW: User configurable updated padded dividers
- NEW: Improved removeable padded waist belt
- NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
- NEW: Improved suspension system (new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry
- Net Weight: 4.50 pounds |2041 grams
- Total Capacity: 32 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 19.5" (H) x 12" (W) x 9.25" (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 19" (H) x 11" (W) x 6" (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 5.5" (H) x 10.5" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 13" (H) x 11" (W) x 2.25" (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 18.5” (H) x 10.5” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 12” (H) x 5.75” (W)
- Water bottle pocket on outside of Side Admin can fit bottles with up to 3.60” diameter
- Padded quilted sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 17” (max. size 18” W x 10.5” D)
- Full height High-visibility quilted loop lining for organization options
- Main zipper/ CCW side grab handle for stability
- Total 45 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable Water Repellant
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- ITW Zipline Orbit (Main zipper) and Spartan molded zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread