Necklite – Moldable Neck Brace
- Compact, light, fast and easy to use.
- Cervical stabilization for extrication and rehabilitation
- Large tracheal opening allows for optimal visualization
- Helps reduce lateral movement
- Foldable and moldable before and after application
- X-ray translucent.
- The locking system uses a 5 cm black Velcro strap.
- Just place and close on patient.
- Non-rigid, latex free.
- Dimensions: Width 550 mm – Height 180 mm – Thickness 5 mm
Introducing a moldable emergency neck brace, comprised of a soft aluminum and coated with high density PU foam. These specific design characteristics allow the brace to be folded or rolled for compact storage. This allows for convenient transport in backpacks, kits and narrow pockets. A series of moldable small wings are positioned under the chin in order to conform to each patient’s unique features. Once applied to a patient, it becomes rigid and the neck is tightly immobilized. Once in place, the device features an elliptical hole on the backside and a large oval shaped hole on the front side which allows for a tracheotomy. Necklite is X-ray translucent, it allows therefore to submit the patient to X-ray while he wears on the device. CE approved.
A one size fits all moldable cervical stabilization device.