This is the world's first pocket BVM. It fits in the palm of your hand, is easy to deploy and is made of medical grade silicon.
The Pocket BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. This device is designed for one-time patient use; however it can be re-folded for training purposes. It is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings, and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
* Connections: Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D. Patient connector: outside - 22mm male, inside - 15mm female.
* Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male
* Resuscitator Volume: 1600 ml.
* Bag Reservoir Volume: 2600 ml.
* Size Unpacked: 8.5 in. long, 4.7 in. diameter (217mm length, 121mm diameter)
* Body Mass Suitable for Use: >88lbs. (40kg)
* Delivered Oxygen Concentration: 55% (at 2 L/min) to 100% (at 8 L/min)
The Pocket BVM is easy to use, prevents operational fatigue, requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape. The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitator enhances performance and reliability. All equipment complies with the safety standards.
The Pocket BVM includes a bag, mask, patient valve, and reservoir bag. It is pocket size and stores easily in a rugged case. Single use eliminates cross contamination. It is quick to deploy, and quickly recovers its shape easily. The grip is textured to prevent slippage.