Maxpedition FRP First Response Pouch
The FRP First Response Pouch is an updated interpretation of the traditional blow-out medical pouch. It has an interior paracord adjuster used to set the angle of opening for the main compartment. The inside is equipped with elastic straps and pockets for organizing first aid essentials.
The FRP comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any AGR or Legacy pack. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- YKK® Zippers with Positive Grip Pulls
- Dual Nylon Fabric Construction - 500D Hex Ripstop & 1000D Plain Weave
- Laser Cut ATLAS™ Attachment Lattice System - Cut from 840D Nylon-TPU Composite
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Custom Fabricated Shapeshift™ Webbing
- Refined Construction with Elegant Inlays
- Fray-Resistant Gossamer™ Mesh
- Anti-Counterfeit Logo Embossed 420D Nylon Liner
- Very Visible Grayscale Interior
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Exterior overall size: 6 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 9 (H) in | 15.2 x 6.4 x 22.9 cm
- Interior overall size: 5.5 (L) x 2 (W) x 8.5 (H) in | 14.0 x 5.1 x 21.6 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz.